Our team is here and ready to serve your roofing need. Contact us today to discuss your roofing options.
3755 N. 15th E. Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Open Office Hours
M-F: 8am – 6pm
Get in Touch
Call: (208) 273-8122
Let us take care of your roofing needs.
Get In Touch
How often should I have my roof inspected?
It’s recommended by the National Association of Home Builders to get roof inspections every 3 years for proper maintenance.
How long can I expect my roof to last?
- Wood shingles/Shakes: 10-40 years (depending on shingles purchased and weather conditions)
- Slate: 30-100 years
- Clay/Concrete Tiles: 20+ years
- Asphalt Shingles: 15-20 years
- Metal Roofing: 15-40 years
How will i know if i need it repaired or replaced?
- Loose seams and rickety flashings
- Warped, cracked, or missing shingles
- Excessive amounts of fragments or granules in the gutters or downspouts.
- Cracked or spider webbing walls
- Peeling or chipping wallpaper
- Discolored or faded plasterboard